Electroplater in aviation (m/f)
Experts from within all sectors work together at ARTS to tailor make innovations, today. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, more than 500 ARTS employees at 25 project sites support high-tech companies to realise their projects to a high level of expertise on a daily basis.
Use your know-how to give tomorrow's technologies a head start, here and now, as an electroplater in aviation in Ulm at our client, HENSOLDT Sensors GmbH, and meet challenges in the area of surface coating with creativity, an open-minded approach and innovation.
- Performance of all wet chemical work for the production of multilayers, including inner layer production and microwave substrates
- Monitoring and analytical control of chemical and electrolytic baths
- Calculation of additional doses
- Care and maintenance of the systems and baths
- Performance and evaluation of the separation tests of galvanic baths
- Execution of cleaning intervals and new approaches
- Installation and monitoring of environmental protection facilities such as a copper recycling cell or a resist filter system
- Design and equipping of the electroplating machine for the "ghost layer".
- Manual execution of the necessary steps for metal separation
- Vocational training as a electroplater or surface coater, or alternatively in another professional field with relevant job experience
- Several years of work experience in the field of surface coating
- Business-fluent German and advanced English skills
- Confident user of MS Office
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education