Engineer in the field Cyber and Endpoint Security (m/f)
Join ARTS now as Engineer in the field Cyber and Endpoint Security in Taufkirchen with our client Airbus Defence and Space GmbH and create the future of the aerospace industry with us. In your future job, you will be responsible for defining technical architecture documents, describing the deployment and integration of the tools mentioned under tool knowledge in an enterprise environment.
For the past 15 years, ARTS has been a strategic partner for the aerospace sector and supports companies with the optimization of their personnel and production processes. We offer our partners tailor-made services for engineering, consulting, HR management and training.
More than 500 engineers and specialists make ARTS stand out: first-class services in a highly demanding industry. Progress requires courage and creativity. This is not only the premise for all specialists and executive staff in the aerospace industry, but also the guiding principle for our services. This commitment has enabled constant growth for ARTS and which is why we are always looking for motivated employees. Become part of our team!
- Stating which given requirements can be fullfilled by which product
- Creating an architecture document including business architecture and technical architecture using in a view of use cases, logical views, information driven views, interface views and component views
- Describing how to connect the products into an enterprise environment regarding backup functionality, recovery concept, capacity plan, availability plan, security monitoring services and identity management
- Defining a test plan, setup a test environment and conduct test cases in a proof of concept environment, which shows the capabilities of the products selected and their integration in the overall environment
- Participation in subprojects
- Degree in computer science
- At least 5 years professional experience in informatics as well as in engineering
- Experience in creating architecture documents for the tools described under tool knowledge is required
- Technical experience with the products mentioned under tool knowledge is required
- Know-how in the application Sophos, Invincea, Windows App Locker and FireEye Host
- Fluent German and English
- CV in German and English is necessary
- Willigness for travel activities
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education