Engineer in the field of Cyber Security (m/f)
We are currently recruiting for the Cyber Security area for our client Airbus Defence and Space GmbH in Taufkirchen. As an Engineer you are responsible for leading and conducting the system integration for the deparment Airbus Cyber Security.
ARTS is specialist for the aerospace industry. For the past 15 years, we have been implementing complex and innovative projects together with leading manufacturers in all important aerospace centers in Europe.
It does not matter in which project, specialist division or location our employees work: We are united by a passion for our sector. All of ARTS' staff are professionals in their field and are ideally suited to the aerospace industry due to their expertise and experience. ARTS places great value in considering the needs of every member of staff and supports them individually in order to grow as a community. Apply now for a job with ARTS and become part of an exciting industry!
- Leading the design and integration of the products and tools on test and clients environment
- Processing the system architecture design
- Design, integration and implementation of complex cyber security solutions from a technical perspective
- Acting as a team leader for developers, system engineers and technical experts
- Documentation of the completed tasks
- Degree in electrical engineering and informatics
- At least 3 years working experience in the field of IT
- Experience in at least one of the following vendor or procuct solution is required: Sophos Invincea, Microsoft Applocker, FireEye (HX, NX, EX), Skybox Security, Kenna Security
- Practical knowledge in Enterprise Security Architecture, Defence-in-depth Security Architecture and Endpoint Protection Tool
- Fluent English skills
- Willingness to business trips
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education