International compliance manager (m/f)
Join ARTS now as compliance manager in Ottobrunn with our client Airbus Defence and Space GmbH and create the future of the aerospace industry with us. In your future job, you will be responsible for assisting the management with issues in the area of compliance management.
For the past 15 years, ARTS has been a strategic partner for the aerospace sector and supports companies with the optimization of their personnel and production processes. We offer our partners tailor-made services for engineering, consulting, HR management and training.
More than 500 engineers and specialists make ARTS stand out: first-class services in a highly demanding industry. Progress requires courage and creativity. This is not only the premise for all specialists and executive staff in the aerospace industry, but also the guiding principle for our services. This commitment has enabled constant growth for ARTS and which is why we are always looking for motivated employees. Become part of our team!
- Ensuring compliance with the anti-bribery Airbus Group Business Ethics Policy, processes and guidelines in domestic and international transactions
- Permanently matching the highest possible level of ethics and compliance
- Identification and evaluation of ethical and compliance risks
- Active participation in the dialogue with international institutions and industry leaders
- Regular review of the implementation of internal guidelines
- Degree in law
- Experience in compliance management
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent German and English skills
- CV's are required in German and English
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education