Key account manager in the aviation industry (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a key account manager in aviation and realise your visions together with ARTS. In your future position in Fuhlsbüttel, Hamburg with our client, Lufthansa Technik AG, you will be responsible for providing customer support, amongst other things.
- Support and coordination of services and ensuring contractual performance
- Identification of improvement potentials incl. derivation of measures for optimisation with production and engineering
- Processing of difficult and extensive business transactions on the basis of existing contracts or customer-supplier relationships
- Development and implementation of measures to increase customer satisfaction
- Coordination between customer requirements and internal areas
- Ensuring the fulfilment of contractual obligations and the introduction of corrective measures
- Degree, or alternatively vocational training
- Relevant professional experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility should round off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education