System administrator for production processes (m/f)
Experts from within all sectors work together at ARTS to tailor make innovations, today. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, more than 500 ARTS employees at 25 project sites support high-tech companies to realise their projects to a high level of expertise on a daily basis.
Use your expertise to give tomorrow's technologies a head start, here and now, as a project engineer for production processes and organisational structures at our client in Arnstadt. Apply innovative methods to take on ambitious challenges in the area of engine technology.
- Responsibility for the time-recording system ATOSS and for test and approval management
- Creation, management and adjustment of work plans, work patterns, shift cycles and reports
- Installation and management of roles and authorisation
- Training for new employees and consultation of management
- Update and editing of the operating manual, such as equipment documentation and processes
- Support for communication of demand and capacity
- Continued development of processes and workflows
- Collection, analysis and preparation of data and key performance indicators, as well as demonstration of planned and actual deviations
- Engineering degree
- Alternatively, vocational training with a qualification as a technician
- Proficiency in production processes and organisational structures and mapping them in systems
- Practical experience in working with information systems regarding roles, authorisation and recording time
- Confident user of MS Office, VBA and SAP
- Good knowledge of German and English
- An affinity for numbers and IT complete your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Employer contributions
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions