Aircraft mechanic specialising in maintenance technology (m/f)
Realise the technologies of tomorrow within international projects and work as part of a team to bring innovation within reach – this is what ARTS can offer people with vision. As one of 500 experts, with ARTS you can help give international industrial companies in the field of engineering and production services the competitive edge and support our team with the highest level of motivation and expertise.
Our team wants you, as a aircraft mechanic specialising in maintenance technology in the Toulouse area, to help make the technologies of tomorrow faster, better and more efficient today.
- Overhaul of the aircraft at specified maintenance intervals in accordance with the maintenance and repair instructions
- Carrying out functional inspections on component assemblies and systems using testing and inspection equipment
- Responsibility for visual and functional checks
- Removal of hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical assemblies and systems
- Replacing defective components and wear and tear parts
- Installation of dismantled parts and components
- Inspecting the aircraft following repair or maintenance work
- Implementing safety and functional checks on aircraft while the vehicle is idle
- Installing aircraft components such as fuselage sections, wings, rudders and pitch elevators
- Documentation of work carried out
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic, alternatively in another profession with relevant job experience
- Several years' experience in aircraft servicing and maintenance
- Basic experience in the areas of flight maintenance, FTI, new aircraft construction and with the PW 127 F engine desirable.
- Specialisation in air-conditioning is desirable
- Knowledge of the ATR and Dornier aircraft models would be beneficial
- Business-fluent English, both spoken and written
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Intensive personal monitoring and extensive on-site support
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education