Asset Manager for Aviation (m/f)
Join the ARTS team now as an asset manager in Bremen at our client Airbus Defence and Space GmbH, and help us shape the aerospace industry. In your future job you will be the main contract partner for asset settlement transactions.
For the past 15 years, ARTS has been a strategic partner for the aerospace sector and supports companies with the optimization of their personnel and production processes. We offer our partners tailor-made services for engineering, consulting, HR management and training.
More than 500 engineers and specialists make ARTS stand out: first-class services in a highly demanding industry. Progress requires courage and creativity. This is not only the premise for all specialists and executive staff in the aerospace industry, but also the guiding principle for our services. This commitment has enabled constant growth for ARTS and which is why we are always looking for motivated employees. Become part of our team!
- Support for customers with definition issues between CAPEX and OPEX projects
- Validation of baskets from upstream shopping tools
- Further processing of data in SAP FI-AA
- Optimisation of assets
- Processing of intermediate calculations
- Commercial training, preferably in finance
- At least three years of professional experience in finance
- Experience in accounts according to national and international law required
- Sound knowledge of SAP, especially SAP FI as well as MS Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Fluent command of German and English
- Good communication skills and a proactive way of working should round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education