Quality engineer in process and procedural safeguarding (m/f)
Support our team in the area of Görlitz as a quality engineer at one of our clients. In your future position you will be responsible for performing product-dependent process qualifications with the introduction of new processes and procedures, amongst other things.
Only few other sectors are able to provide so many exciting and innovative job opportunities than the aerospace sector. For more than 15 years, ARTS has supported manufacturers and suppliers in the sector with a broad range of engineering, consulting and HR services. Together with our clients, we design their production and personnel processes.
500 ARTS employees currently realize complex and challenging projects in all the important aerospace centers in Europe. ARTS offers both technical as well as commercial jobs on all hierarchical levels within the aerospace sector. Join our team and make crucial contributions every day to the further development of the aerospace sector!
- Implementation of process and procedural safeguarding in the production process of fibre composite components
- Management of production monitoring
- Planning, creation and updating of documents for production monitoring
- Evaluation of quality-determining characteristics as well as the derivation and preparation of reports
- Introduction of corrective and improvement measures in the scope of the continuous improvement process (CIP)
- Monitoring of complaint management
- Responsibility for incoming goods inspection
- Performance of experimental and initial type testing
- Degree in the area of mechanical engineering with a focus on process and procedural engineering
- Or alternatively vocational training with a qualification as a technician with a focus on plastics and process engineering
- Many years of professional experience in quality assurance as well as in manufacturing and production
- In-depth knowledge of quality management methods and tools, such as Ishikawa, 8D-Bericht and FMEA
- Confident user of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent command of German and English
- Assertiveness and a goal-oriented way of working should round off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Employer contributions
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions