Technical editor in test engineering (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a technical editor in Assembly Integration Testing (AIT) for our client Airbus Defence and Space GmbH in Taufkirchen. If selected for the position, you will be responsible for creating and revising work instructions and test procedures.
- Evaluation of test results and creation of test reports
- Documentation of work carried out
- Design, optimization and procurement of test equipment
- Compilation and review of work instructions
- Detailing specifications and procurement and optimization of "mechanical ground support equipment"
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience in the field of mechanical metrology and test evaluation are essential
- Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Knowledge of Stamp and Windchill CAD tools is an advantage
- Confident user of MS Office applications
- Fluent Business German and good English skills
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education