Galley equipment electrician
Join ARTS now as a galley equipment electrician with our aviation client in Rüsselheim and help us in shaping the future of the aerospace industry. In your future job you will be responsible for repairing parts and components of the galley equipment.
For the past 15 years, ARTS has been a strategic partner for the aerospace sector and supports companies with the optimization of their personnel and production processes. We offer our partners tailor-made services for engineering, consulting, HR management and training.
More than 500 engineers and specialists make ARTS stand out: first-class services in a highly demanding industry. Progress requires courage and creativity. This is not only the premise for all specialists and executive staff in the aerospace industry, but also the guiding principle for our services. This commitment has enabled constant growth for ARTS and which is why we are always looking for motivated employees. Become part of our team!
- Preparing the work by reading documents as well as gathering the appropriate tools
- Repairing parts and components of the galley equipment
- Complete troubleshooting
- Performing the work according to instructions and drawings
- Documenting the work performed
- Completed vocational training as an IT technician or aircraft electrician, alternatively in another vocation with job-relevant experience
- Basic professional experience in electronics as well as in maintenance and servicing
- Expertise in aviation and galley equipment is an advantage
- Good user knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient German and basic English skills
- Willingness to do shift work
- permanent employment contract
- above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- annual bonus payments
- personal support close to work
- company pension scheme with employer contributions
- extensive opportunities for training and further education